Effective: April 23, 2020
To the extent that information collected through the Services is patient information provided to obtain pharmacy services, this information is governed by the Medical Privacy Practices. If you have any questions about which policy applies to information you have provided, please contact us, link to Burnham Drugs Contact Form, or call us at 228-475-3411.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and endeavor to restrict the use of personal information to accomplish the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.